Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,681 through 31,695 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it talks in french, i think its french

    #263743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hi

    THIS IS SPAM! Stop Spamming!

    #263741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate, ventus, now its back to wind portal, so…Percival-720+150=870wilda-700+0=700, now here comes your trap

    #263739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival720g stand on your gate.

    okgate card is THE CLIFFSalpha=770wilda=850

    #263737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    idk, doesn't say

    #263734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival720g stand on your gate.

    #263733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cmon can you please hurry up

    #263732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pearl bakugan are rare here.lol.

    #235573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I activate turn around, now I am up by 10, anything?

    sigh...guess not.

    #232187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so u will be able to find B2 Dual Hydranoid AGAIN? I have yet to see any more in my stores though! :-

    #263677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I activate turn around, now I am up by 10, anything?

    #263730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then you get a 140 boost and are at 940, not 1020

    oh right sorry my badso it's 850to 940=you're 90 behind

    #263729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool.I hadnt got a card pack in awhile Im waiting to see if they release

    #263728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then you get a 140 boost and are at 940, not 1020

    #263727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine i think is a typo it says 260

Viewing 15 posts - 31,681 through 31,695 (of 45,228 total)