Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,666 through 31,680 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DUDE C'MON HURRY UP MY MOM WANTS TO GET ON THE COMPUTER!

    #263766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh ok 😮

    #263765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate set, ventus boost ingram 670g stand on my gate.

    REMEBER YOU ONLY HAVE 1 ABILITY LEFT.i get back all my bakuganso here: bakugan brawl, stand helios, 680gs. on your card

    #263769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Target is usually sold out of all bakugan stuff when I go and its to far from my house. So I mainly get mine at Wal mart and Toysrus.

    #263768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool! Did u get my PM?

    #263762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate set, ventus boost ingram 670g stand on my gate.

    #263760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i mean like will it come again?

    IT'S NOT COMING AGAIN.IT'S OVER!!!!

    #263759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dragonballzcentral_2062_2039819754.gifis this the carD?

    #263757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a Haos Zoack! Any chance u have an extra Altair laying around? XD BTW if so u will have top wait till the begining of september! :-

    #263754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i mean like will it come again?

    #263708
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Explain how your up by 80gs. I am up by 20. We are both ventus, and I have 720 and you have 700, so now you need an ability to win.

    mistake you won thatset a new cardgate card set go ventus percival, 580Gs.

    #263753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ha ha good brawl! win this seiki! then weve wont the brawl!

    #263749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Explain how your up by 80gs. I am up by 20. We are both ventus, and I have 720 and you have 700, so now you need an ability to win.

    #263747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    has no number

    #263746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you won…

Viewing 15 posts - 31,666 through 31,680 (of 45,228 total)