Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,651 through 31,665 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No what is that site

    #263748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, when I know what I am doing, I can own, but when confused, I suck ;D

    #263750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    win this seiki 😛

    #263755
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    but i cant be talkin i am one but i dont care

    #263756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep

    no one asked you you 0 poster newbie

    #263786
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep

    #263785
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    never mind you beat me0 gates to 3!!DAMN I MUST SUCKwhat am i a n00b?!

    #263784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    100

    #263781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only typed lowest g wins

    ok well....whats the darkus boost?

    #263779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PYRUS IS THE BEST!!! ;D and aquos

    #263778
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I only typed lowest g wins

    #263777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, who says I will need it, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g wins, ingram-670+0=670helios-680+50=730, just face it even a trap couldnt help you on this one.

    what are you talking about??first of all 660 + 0 = 660 on YOUR CARDhelios + 50 = 730IM WINNINGis it lowest gwin?s

    #263776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alpha percival dragonoid and silent naga.

    #263774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, who says I will need it, gate open, needle's eye, lowest g wins, ingram-670+0=670helios-680+50=730, just face it even a trap couldnt help you on this one.

    #263773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea I would combine my 2 dragos to my helios if I knew how I think thatll be cool.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,651 through 31,665 (of 45,228 total)