it does exist, cos ii have it!http://www.toywiz.com/bkgdarkgrow.htmlbut yy do u get 150g's increase??
it exsists, its just not on the site, don't know why, its in series n card 47
you can only play one blue ability, the rules state you can only use one ability of each color.so you have to pick only 1.
ok. dark growth exceed which isn't on the site but it exists gives me 150 g's
triple blue ability colorstorm,dark growth, g-power bonus me 990 you 940
same here the only traps we have out around here is Zoack, Triad Sphinx, Triad Epsilon, and Carlsnaught
TRIAD SPHINX?PICTURE NOW.
ME WANT TRIAD SPHINX!!!!!!!!
really?can i use a triple ability?
you want to brawl
are you serious!!! 😮
yea thatll be cool.or get one of each attribute and put them together
hey welcome call me Jess. glad to have you. i got a darkus alfa percival. i think it rocks
yes we will 😉
and hes offline!
I hope you find your friends.
alright
I beat deltadrago27, can he post to prove it, I dont know how to link.