Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,621 through 31,635 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    srry! This makes me miss my B1 Darkus Fear ripper who was the FIRST bakugan I ever got! But BC has him now and I am sad! I don't know y cause I don't like B1s! 😮

    #263855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    vendetta, ive won once already,against aquosdrago, plus the new one!

    #263854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what d u want for the B2 Darkus Fear ripper?

    #263848
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im trying to make the squad normal and maybe even disband the group, ask tdog, he knows why i'm doing these things

    #263849
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat deltadrago27, can he post to prove it, I dont know how to link.

    Yeah, V.

    #263847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gate card set you can roll first

    #263846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good work seiki, any other time u wnt to partner up, give me a call, but lets hope we have a worth while brawl 😉

    #263845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD

    #263840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't know! I MUST HAVE B2 DARKUS FEAR RIPPER! It will take the place of my first bakugan! B1 darkus Fear Ripper! XD

    #263838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ps. seriouly let you win. and before you say “ya, sure”

    #263836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes they did

    #263832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they made B2 Sized Fear Rippers?

    #263831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ME WANT TRIPOD EL CONDOR!!!

    #263830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no clue why it just does. and still winning? you won by 20 g's

    #263828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea the highest increase is only 80?

Viewing 15 posts - 31,621 through 31,635 (of 45,228 total)