Yea I might mess up to lol.
What exactly is char the earth?
it's a boost ability card that will give me 80gs and then i can earn another 100gs if im going against an aquos or ventus bakugannow make your move
I have a pyrus robotallian b1 and all the ones I listed to you in my pm HM.
to bad u don't hold contests! XD
gate of wind, pyrus-80aquos-120subterra-0haos-110darkus-100ventus-150
GOT IT.
thats cool HM Im going to toysrus tomorrow so maybe I can find one.
well i want to get 1 trap for each attribute.
thats a good idea Im going to do that.
so im at 930 g's
Brawl, ventus scrapper stand on my gate, your move
i activate MY ABILITY CARD: (play before you roll) deadly lync volan #6tell me your card and all its boosts and abilities(ability card goes to used pile)after you tell me it's still my turn to roll
and im at how many? i forget due to my trap changing the attribute
OK, Gate Card Set!
well you should have told me you changed it to pyrus b4 i set my card