Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,291 through 31,305 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #253027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks pb! Any ways I put pyro on yours

    #252963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanx I would be concerned with the fact that he is a VIP but yet still a Newbie! I will consult Ernie first!

    is it hades101? if so keep dreaming he never sends

    #252962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You mean 670gs

    #252958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win the whole thing! Nice card! I can't win without abilitys so you win the whole thing! Nice job!

    #252957
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanx I would be concerned with the fact that he is a VIP but yet still a Newbie! I will consult Ernie first!

    #252956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugann brawl darkus alpha hydrniod stand 650gs

    #253091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go nate uh huh its your birthday

    #253111
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus Warius 370 mine

    #253110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so yes to all? OK but I need to get him to ship first! XD

    #253127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    go 4 it

    #253136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Subterra and its 740g!

    #253042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ablty card activate call of the defenders so i get my bakugan back and then gc set bakugan brawl darkus hades stand on mine

    #250432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Seiki- Things got a little confusing in that 4-way so I'll need confirmation.Hades101- I'll need either a link or confirmation that you beat Jesslewis.Once

    #253045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc set! The score is 2-0

    #252988
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1-Sure,,,but if you want ingram,but hylash is a trap and new,,,But I would go YES2-HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!3-MAYBE,Alpha hydra and all those cards for 1 thunder wilda...I would say NO

    I have a Subterra and Darkus Ingram!And I really don't like Alpha Hydranoid! :-

Viewing 15 posts - 31,291 through 31,305 (of 45,228 total)