Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,306 through 31,320 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #253103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ditto to what zeox said

    #253106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc open dragonoid I'm 910 your 890 counter?

    #253047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I guess I will think on it! :-

    #253248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ido, but Ill save it for later.

    #253255
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Psh, so I am not a member. And who cares what they think, as long as your happy.

    #253257
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you win

    #253256
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Let's see if he uses a ability

    #253258
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this round

    #253263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok pyrus warius 370gs mine

    #253262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want to know from the other members point of veiw! XD

    #253267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ?????? If you get what you want then how is it bad

    #253270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your card?

    #253269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win?

    #254210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    baku-nates right

    #254495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Look at the second post

Viewing 15 posts - 31,306 through 31,320 (of 45,228 total)