Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,276 through 31,290 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So I win! To the board!

    #259417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just because it's not out dosent mean it's rare.

    #262117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i dont know but its real

    #262116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't use attractor! Read the text!

    #259419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what series is black hole? and card # my smart

    #259420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^i confirm

    #259553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait ablity card activate attractor so your pyres warius is on my gate gate card open black hole all bakugan on this gate lose its a tie

    #259477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You have to open the gate pyro and hydranoid were on

    #260538
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lawl?

    #260536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no mine

    #259491
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My card?

    #259494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know! I am so mad right now! >:(

    #259481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I WILL MAKE HIM SEND FIRST!!!!!

    #260525
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawl haos saures stand 250gs

    #254206
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your not getting the bakugan, he never will send

Viewing 15 posts - 31,276 through 31,290 (of 45,228 total)