Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,261 through 31,275 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #259279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *rises up* good cause I was faken it any ways! Lol

    #259288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lets go, gate set, whos first?

    #259291
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    *gets shot to death*

    #259295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you dont want to brawl a noob, I am here. just saying…

    #259387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Natebakuganarekindaunusefull if you use them asnightlightsand they are totally awesomeeating machines.Now for the descripted one:Natebatlle loverant-killerunidentafiednon-atomictotally awesomeenthusiastic guy

    #259743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thx

    #259742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #259741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Look at the topic to see I won!

    #259393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its a tie between smartguy1014 and bakunate

    #259397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How?

    #259410
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no its a tie

    #259479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IVE WON 3 TIMES!!ONCE WITH I TAGGE WITH SEIKI AGAINST THE BRAWLER SQUADONE AGAINST AQUOSDRAGO!ONE AGAINST SEIKI!

    #262040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd say ask your dad if you can get drago and ONE bakugan

    #262074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat smart guy again!

    #262073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Comic con drago,collectible,like golden fear ripper.

    No, go with the 2 option, yeah its exclusive but its not all that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,261 through 31,275 (of 45,228 total)