Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,246 through 31,260 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I don't think you can, and why would you play the trap if you aren't going to use it? (just wondering)

    Probably to use an Ability card.

    Yes I just want to play a trap to play an ability card but I want to avoid having

    #263938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WOW! I will enter!I am currently waiting for:BakuSteel Ventus Altair 640gI am so excited that I get to make Meta Altair before many people on this site can! ;D

    #263936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll battle!

    #263916
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have one. There not that rare. I saw at least 7 at my target

    #263919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i saw a BakuBronze Klawgor, is it rare?

    It should have been a scraper.... i dont think they did klawgor in bronze

    #263935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've never heard ok a battle pack with a trap

    #263933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    after i get mine and open it up for some pics for the site, maybe i will raffle it off if you guys are interested

    #263922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, the skyress gate doesnt specifically say all skyress' get the bonus twice. Some character cars, such as skyress and el condor have different effects.

    #263920
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone have card 3/br?1/6br Freedom's Fire2/6br Freedom's Light4/6br Freedom's Land5/6br Freedom's Wind6/6br Freedom's Waveq series1/48q Clean Woods2/48q Clear River3/48q Sunny Plains8/48q Deep Cave

    Havent had the privaledge of finding anything that new yet to have those card sets

    #252329
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    600K , so first of all, skyress gate doesnt give you bonus twice, it just allows you to take all abilities that were used at this battle and put them in your unsed pile, if you lose. So here I go, I activate updraft, some-330+150+120=600you-400+80=480Down 120, what now

    #227655
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    80

    #227648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whats the haos boost?

    #258620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oops, yeah ventus.

    #258619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus?

    #259280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, reaper 330g stand on my gate.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,246 through 31,260 (of 45,228 total)