Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,231 through 31,245 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #263970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me: 700+30=730You: 700+30=730BakuganTrap, Subterra Pythanus attribute change to Darkus.Me: 700+140=840You: 700+30=730If you don't do anything, then I win this battle and the whole brawl.

    Trap Activate. Baliton. Changes me to Aqous

    #263968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fav as I already said is my BakuSteel Ventus Altair My Strongest Bakugan r (2)Darkus Alpha Percival 720gHaos Mega Nemus 720g!

    #263966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open, BakuganSwap. Now our Bakugan are sent to the used pile and we must replace them with another Bakugan from our unused pile.I choose Subterra Clayf with 700 G-Power.

    I choose my 700 g subterra wilda

    #263965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My fave is ventus pearl monarus 440g

    #263963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't set down a gate card unless the field is empty. There is still a gate card on the field, which is mine. So you have to roll onto my gate card.

    *Cusses* fine he is on your card.

    #263962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I multiple tools, because it's really hard to get the pins out sometimes.I use a pencil because of the long tip (You're gonna have to keep sharpening it because the tip will keep breaking)I also use a pen, hold down the clicker button thing (XD)

    #263960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ugh,gc set go 720 g Haos Mega Nemus stand on my card.

    #263958
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Combo Battle says play before you roll. Your not rolling right now, your opening the gate card. You should know how to use your cards Bmf.

    Crap,forgot,thought i knew the effect by heart but obviouly i don't.Yeah im screwed.Even the boost don't help me,but the card was triangle gate just so ya know.

    #263956
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate, Gus's PowerBlast. Now your gate card will have no effect. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Clayf stand. (Lands on your card with 700 G-Power)

    Off course you had to pull that kiohl. Ability go! Combo battle. You should know the effect.I roll my 720 g Haos Mega Nemus with my Elfin

    #263954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine.Gate card set! Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Diablo stand. (Lands on my card with 300 G-Power)

    Don't do it kiohl cause i know what your planning to do. and i hate it. Gc set,300 g g-changing subterra elfin land,my card.

    #263951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kiohl i will do this brawl if you decide not to use your chinese bakugan,and it's first to lose 3 bakugan.

    #263952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Round 1 have been finished,here are round 2's match up's,i will give you guy's a little while to make a strategy to defeat your foes. Then we will begin.Aqous Player VS haos emily- the fight of the UK brawler'sTdog Vs Spin HydranoidUmblumb VS Hades101

    #263949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    abis omega verias ;D

    same here

    #263945
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pins?

    #263944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think beacause spectra has drago he takes some dna and makes dart drago

Viewing 15 posts - 31,231 through 31,245 (of 45,228 total)