Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,216 through 31,230 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264029
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey I am not the only person who has one! XD

    #264027
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No I am getting it from him! XD

    #264025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nevermind. I don't really feel up to Brawling. Sorry.

    #264022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awsome cards

    #264021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill battle

    #264004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^ this! It hasbeen known since the middle of july! XD

    #263989
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have a screw driver thats the size of a needle!

    #263983
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Y?

    #263981
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me HAVE Percival Character Card for ur Alpha Percival to use in a brawl!! XD What will u give me huh?

    #263979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah that's a valid play because it says on the FAQ to change your bakugan's attribute to the revealed attribute of the trap (Aquos baliton has Aquos and another attribute)

    Well it makes sense, some cards give added boosts if theres a trap at the battle. You can keep your bakugans attribute and get a trap bonus.

    #263978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    Me: 840You: 750You just wasted your BakuganTrap, and I'm still ahead. Any ability cards? If not then it's game over for you.

    Defeat,is all i get when i brawl. :'( :'( :'( Kiohl you win.

    #263969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Me: 840You: 750You just wasted your BakuganTrap, and I'm still ahead. Any ability cards? If not then it's game over for you.

    Defeat,is all i get when i brawl. :'( :'( :'( Kiohl you win.

    #263976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SERIOUSLY! I tried to enter before the tourny started but i got ignored! Next time BN!

    #263973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I enter!

    YOU CAN'T,THE TOURNY HAVE ALREADY STARTED,TO LATE.

    #263972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Me: 840You: 750You just wasted your BakuganTrap, and I'm still ahead. Any ability cards? If not then it's game over for you.

    Defeat,is all i get when i brawl. :'( :'( :'( Kiohl you win.

Viewing 15 posts - 31,216 through 31,230 (of 45,228 total)