Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,111 through 31,125 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Has anyone gotten the aquos sphere ?I want to know what comes in it I dont want to waste money on getting it and I get two bakugan I have I did that with tin.

    Its in the official thread. http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3170.0

    awesomt thanks Ill go back today and get it,

    #264232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Has anyone gotten the aquos sphere ?I want to know what comes in it I dont want to waste money on getting it and I get two bakugan I have I did that with tin.

    #264205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No i didnt sorry.

    #264227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bc can post in the good traders and i iwll give you TR for it.

    #264229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades101- Sorry but that win against jesslewis didn't count because it was a win by technicality (time run out)Everything else: UpdatedP.S: I beat tdog0001 here: http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3755.0

    #264219
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to battle

    On a new topic, 'cause I haven't finished Brawling eclipse.

    #264217
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PYRUSBRAWLER531! CAN YOUU CONFIRM THAT THE BRAWL BETWEEN ME,SEIKI AND YOU AND PYBRAWLER55, THAT ME&&SEIKI WON!

    #264215
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    silver one is Fencer! I wanty the two TRAPS!!! ;D

    #264212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you want to battle

    #264208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakutrap set, Darkus Scorpian! I change my Attribute to Sub-terra!Darkus, Sub-terra, Aquos; +50 +50 +50Sub-terra Alpha Percival:720+130+50+50+50=1000G'sAlpha Percival:1000G'sAlpha-Percival:950G'sI win.Score 2-2

    #264204
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My cameras died I need to get some batteries for it later today.

    #264203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    traps? traps are epsilon,baliton,carlsnaut,metalfencer, elfin is not a trap and neither is elico

    #264196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool I have a alpha hydranoid.

    #264194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm not even sure that's possible :-

    #264185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice. a ventus bakusteel altair 640 g's

Viewing 15 posts - 31,111 through 31,125 (of 45,228 total)