Go trap bakugan darkus pythantus change drago to aquos now ability activate aquos 2 when I have a aquos bakugan on the field my opponent has to take back his bakguan on the gc and replace it with one of his unsed bakugan
we are on your gc right?
yep. Gc open! Triangle gate. I get a 100 g boost. you get a 50 g boostMe: 820You: 560There is no card in the
Bought a collection and it came in the mail today….. excited to add another 20 B1 bakugan ( plus 13 more B2's )
darkus pyro drago stand .
Go 720 g haos mega nemus with your Pyro Drago
gc open g power exchange
Dang. K you got me.Your roll now
Hmm, Bakugan Brawl. 700 g subterra wilda. your card.
Bakugan brawl darkus pyro drago stand on my gc 520gs.
Gc set
i will gc set
That's true but some people might be willing to change their schedules a little.
Three
I think it could be Stug.