Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,081 through 31,095 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FINE!Bakugan Brawl! Haos Mega Nemus Stand on my card!Gate Card open!Light Portal!Me: 830U: 800got a counter?

    #264279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set. BB 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card.

    #264278
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone?

    #264277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whateves :PGood job,

    Thank you.

    #264276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to Bmf1027

    Yes,i won against Aqous Drago. Though i admit. He was a amazing opponent.

    #264275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to Bmf1027

    #264274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whateves :PGood job,

    #264273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stand darkus percival.

    Ok now. This card is the card that is my fave.Ability go! Julies throwYour Percival is dead,usually you would swap out. But cause you have no unused bakugan. I win.Great brawl! You are a very good brawler! Im impressed. Maybe next time you will win

    #264272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    stand darkus percival.

    #264271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open whirlpool me 820 you 870 now ability acivate predictable opponent if you have a bakugan in battle the same attribute as one in your used plie I gain a g power boost of 90 so now im at 910.

    Now it is time i win:Ability go! G-power boostMe-930You-910Since you can only have 1 ability per battle i won that battle,your roll again

    #264270
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open whirlpool me 820 you 870 now ability acivate predictable opponent if you have a bakugan in battle the same attribute as one in your used plie I gain a g power boost of 90 so now im at 910.

    #264268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Make your move please

    #264265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh well gc set. :PBakugan brawl stand aquos

    #264263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh well gc set. :PBakugan brawl stand aquos

    #264262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I bring out my 700 g Subterra elfin. You still lose that cause:Me: 800you:620what a waste of a good card and a good trap

Viewing 15 posts - 31,081 through 31,095 (of 45,228 total)