Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,066 through 31,080 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264310
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can me and AP start are brawl and not wait, we don't plan on going anywhere, vactation or nothin

    We kinda have to wait

    #264312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat 0_zeroMy current score should be 3W/1LPlease confirm 0_zero

    Confimed..~0_Z-ero

    #264311
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I compeled my own loss,..Next time I'll use a better/powerful strategy.I'll go confirm my loss now.

    #264293
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes, I've seen the card on Bakuganbuzz homepage.I fought t'll the end..I miscalculated my strategy, but now I know a little more about brawling.

    #264306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate!flash attack!me:1090+80=1170gYou:1110gYou have no more abilities so I win!

    What color is the Ability card?

    #264304
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Bakutrap set, Darkus Scorpian! I change my Attribute to Sub-terra!Darkus, Sub-terra, Aquos; +50 +50 +50Sub-terra Alpha Percival:720+130+50+50+50=1000G'sAlpha Percival:1000G'sAlpha-Percival:950G'sI win.Score 2-2

    Oh no you didn't!I play power from darkness,and I gain 140gme:1090gyou:1000g

    whatever, Ability activate! "Home Advantage"Alpha-Percival:1000+110=1110G's~0_Z-ero

    #264303
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated.

    #264297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    crap. then um. then we will

    #264292
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    How could you do such a thing BMF?No way! i can't belive that you put us against each other!

    Ahh don't be such a grunt. Think of it this way. The UK brawler's will hate you and it's gonna be enertaining. LOL JK

    Lol i know, this shall be fun,and this is what makes entertainment, putting Allies against each other driving them to become foes XD

    Yep

    #264288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Finally scored my ventus scorpion ;D. but it just has pyrus and aquos which my tripod epsilon already has :(

    #264287
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How could you do such a thing BMF?No way! i can't belive that you put us against each other!

    Ahh don't be such a grunt. Think of it this way. The UK brawler's will hate you and it's gonna be enertaining. LOL JK

    #250002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open Bakugan Swap. If we have any bakugan in our unused pile we send one of our bakugan on this card to the used pile and put in the one from the unused pile. I don't have any bakugan in my unused pile seeing as how my Pyro Dragonoid is in the field but you have one in your unused pile however. Who are you sending to the used pile and who's going in?

    #250001
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FINE! Bakugan Brawl! Subterra Ingram stand! (650g)

    #264282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate attractor. I can bring your nemus to my card. Now abilitybactivate Combo Battle. You know what it does right? Now bakugan brawl 770g darkus alpha percival stand on my card with nemus. Now because of Combo Battle we add another bakugan onto the card before it's flipped over. I'll put in my 720g haos MN. What about you?

    #264280
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bah! how come we (US) are late with the release. Is it really officially out in canada? Or someone has been sneaking these items out?

    They were officially out in canada about a 2 weeks ago

Viewing 15 posts - 31,066 through 31,080 (of 45,228 total)