Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31,126 through 31,140 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i wonder how big elfin is compared to elico..

    small

    #264062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Around my area the best palce to get trap bakugan or the tins or spheres in toysrus they were full stocked with alot of them.And for bakugan wal mart they were sold out of alot but still had so cool ones left.I saw like 3 alpha hydranoids.

    #264180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went to toysrus and wal mart yesterday Toysrus had a bunch of trap aquos and pyrus pythantus ventis and haos tripod epsilon alot of different balitons and the had the aquos pyrus and darkus bakusphere and the new bakutins .And at wal mart they had 3 packs with foxbat spindle alpha percival fencer.I got a 3 pack with Pyrus fencer 530gs a haos foxbat 650gs and a ventis brontes 560gs and these cards.Counter trap alpha,fire wind,copper launcher,and these gcs pleasant stone,Gloomy gate,and Tri-Color Power.

    #264178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's part of a strat

    #264176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I said look at your second post then look below it

    #264175
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeees

    #264171
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^this

    #264169
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello?

    #264164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think those haves are way to lowged comparred to what you want

    #264161
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gc set!

    #264160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not in this topic they don't :V

    #264158
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Any body want to brawl?

    #264157
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    U win

    #264156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, Cleansing Fire.

    If any player has a 'Flame Portal' Gate card in their used pile, their bakugan gets +100 gs.Pyrus-160Aquos-120Sub-terra-160Haos- 230Darkus- 90Ventus-130

    Now, heres our current standings. Me-1500 You-770To keep me in the lead... AC acitvate, Power Triangle. I get +200, so I'm now at...Me-1700You-770Care to try a counter?

    #264155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nemus on yours

Viewing 15 posts - 31,126 through 31,140 (of 45,228 total)