Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,946 through 30,960 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And I know your main strategy :V

    #264647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile.

    #264646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate! Magnetic Action. Now Spindle is on your card. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Gorem stand. (Lands on your card with 670 G-Power)

    but that is where you are wrong K. see you already used magnetic action, I can't believe I didn't catch this before but you are using 2 red Ability cards, which is basically cheating.

    #264644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl gc set

    #264641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Which rules are we playing by, Rulebook or first to run out of usable bakugan?

    #264640
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl! Subterra Clayf stand. (Lands on your card with 700 G-Power)It all comes down to this.

    The mouse has fallen in the trap, as I would say..Gc open! "Crushing Blow": If one Bakugan at this battle has a printed G-Power of 200 or more higher than the other Bakugan no Ability cards may be played. The Bakugan with the lowest G-Power wins.Now my Spindle will take on your Attribute, thanks to the translucent Bakugans abilitySubterra Spindle.Would you like to play that ability you took?~0_Z-ero

    #264639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hay, that's one of my teams to! =PA few improvements for now--Replace Gold card with Crushing BlowReplace Bronze Card with Stand your Ground OR Quick ChargeReplace Lars Lion with 720 Haos Mega Nemus[EDIT] Fixed the Gold card thing. Called it a Brnoze. DX

    #264637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open, Quick Charge. The Bakugan with the lowest printed G-Power can't activate any ability cards this turn.Me: 720+170=890You: 700+170=870

    #264634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile.

    #264632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You know what. Just forget about it. Go ahead and activate a second ability card.

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience.I won this card in a tournament, hope it works enough to win..Ability activate! "Legends of Earth": Play during a battle on your opponent's Gate card. Your Bakugan gains G-power based on its Attribute.Wilda:810+160=970G'sdo you want to counter?~0_Z-ero

    #264631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that is NOT infinity drago, it is evolved Oberus.

    Best be kiddin'.And Percian looks pretty cool... But all shall cower in fear to the awesome that is Legionoid >=D I wonder what their ability cards are...

    #264628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'd use it on a character card to first change it to the better attribute then use the ability to double the already doubled bonus to about +800gs total.

    Mega Nemus (Haos 720), Haos TE, Prismatic Magnifier, Mega Nemus character gatePlay MN on it's gate, wait for opponent to stand on your gate. Activate TE, change to aquos and activate Prismatic Magnifier. +840 Boost total.

    #264625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can only use an ability card once in a game meaning that once you use it it's in the used pile but you can use as many as you want in a battle.

    #264623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Wait a minute! I just read over the rules and look what I found.* How many times can I use an Ability card in a game?Once. Then they go to your "Used Pile." There are some clever ways to get a card back from your used pile to use again, but generally, just one use of an ability card per game is allowed.HA! There is your proof. Only one ability card. So I did win that battle. Your move.

    + you said we're brawling by rule book rules.

    This IS a rule.

    Since Vendetta and me agree. I think there should be a poll to decide?

    #264620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait a minute! I just read over the rules and look what I found.* How many times can I use an Ability card in a game?Once. Then they go to your "Used Pile." There are some clever ways to get a card back from your used pile to use again, but generally, just one use of an ability card per game is allowed.HA! There is your proof. Only one ability card. So I did win that battle. Your move.

    + you said we're brawling by rule book rules.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,946 through 30,960 (of 45,228 total)