Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,961 through 30,975 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #264618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gracias. Asta la fuego.

    #264616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope you can activate as many abilities as you want in a brawl. Ernie said so.

    #264611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    That is exactly the card I was hoping you would activate. Ability activate, Home Advantage! Now I gain 110gs putting me back at 810. HA! Since you already used your ability card, I win.Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Angelo stand. (Lands on my card with 720 G-Power)

    Here is what it says in the rule book on Ability cards;Ability cards:Play ability cards (if desired)- first, by the player who's turn it is. Each Ability card says when it can be played. Tell your opponent that you are playing the card, do what the card says and then put the card in your used pile.So there is no limit to how many ability cards can be played during a battle.

    Well thats how I usually play. Thats how the majority of people here play. So it's your turn now.

    yes, that is the usual way you normally brawl. but I am in disagreeance to how we play I should be able to still play my abilit card.~0_Z-ero

    I've been playing like this with everyone and I will change it for no one.

    Then if we both disagree to how we brawl, do we discontinue it?

    No. We might as well ask ErnieB. Unless your willing to say I'm right? XD

    I'm willing to do anything that is necessary. will you contact ErnieB?

    #264609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. The g-powers don't matter because of Combo Battle's final effect. It doesn't matter who wins this battle all bakugan battling go to the used pile after words. So basically I lost my Darkus AP and my Haos Mega Nemus but you lost your Tentaclear, Apollonir and Alpha Percival so I win.

    #264606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    That is exactly the card I was hoping you would activate. Ability activate, Home Advantage! Now I gain 110gs putting me back at 810. HA! Since you already used your ability card, I win.Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Angelo stand. (Lands on my card with 720 G-Power)

    Here is what it says in the rule book on Ability cards;Ability cards:Play ability cards (if desired)- first, by the player who's turn it is. Each Ability card says when it can be played. Tell your opponent that you are playing the card, do what the card says and then put the card in your used pile.So there is no limit to how many ability cards can be played during a battle.

    Well thats how I usually play. Thats how the majority of people here play. So it's your turn now.

    yes, that is the usual way you normally brawl. but I am in disagreeance to how we play I should be able to still play my abilit card.~0_Z-ero

    I've been playing like this with everyone and I will change it for no one.

    Then if we both disagree to how we brawl, do we discontinue it?

    #264597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    That is exactly the card I was hoping you would activate. Ability activate, Home Advantage! Now I gain 110gs putting me back at 810. HA! Since you already used your ability card, I win.Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Angelo stand. (Lands on my card with 720 G-Power)

    Here is what it says in the rule book on Ability cards;Ability cards:Play ability cards (if desired)- first, by the player who's turn it is. Each Ability card says when it can be played. Tell your opponent that you are playing the card, do what the card says and then put the card in your used pile.So there is no limit to how many ability cards can be played during a battle.

    Well thats how I usually play. Thats how the majority of people here play. So it's your turn now.

    yes, that is the usual way you normally brawl. but I am in disagreeance to how we play I should be able to still play my ability card.~0_Z-ero

    #264590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Gate card open Bakugan Swap. We send one of our bakugan to the used pile and put in one from our unused pile if we have any in there. I don't seeing as my pyrus pyro dragonoid is in the field but you do. So who're you taking out and who're you putting in?

    #264586
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I WANT ALL OF THESE! Infinity Drago looks AWESOME to me! XD

    #264587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have gorem character card and card force for trade.

    #264583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate card open ellcondor charector.you:720gme:1320g

    #264579
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yah. Ability card activate attractor. Now tentaclear is on my card. Ability card activate Combo Battle. If this roll results in a battle then we eac add in one more bakugan onto the gate card before it's flipped over. Bakugan brawl 770g darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card with tentaclear. Since this resulted in a battle we now each add in one more bakugan onto the gate card. I'll add in my 720g haos mega nemus. What about you?

    #264576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pm me gate card set 660g ellcondor ventus stand

    #264572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is exactly the card I was hoping you would activate. Ability activate, Home Advantage! Now I gain 110gs putting me back at 810. HA! Since you already used your ability card, I win.Gate card set! I get all my Bakugan back from the used pile. Bakugan brawl! Subterra Double Sided Preyas Angelo stand. (Lands on my card with 720 G-Power)

    Here is what it says in the rule book on Ability cards;Ability cards:Play ability cards (if desired)- first, by the player who's turn it is. Each Ability card says when it can be played. Tell your opponent that you are playing the card, do what the card says and then put the card in your used pile.So there is no limit to how many ability cards can be played during a battle.

    #264560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what do you mean

Viewing 15 posts - 30,961 through 30,975 (of 45,228 total)