Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,931 through 30,945 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No because of Combo Battle you have to put a bakugan on the gate card with your haos saurus and my two bakugan. Which one are you putting on there?

    #264672
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus saures 250gs on my card

    #264671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So if you cancel your red ability, doesn't that mean you weren't able to recover all your Bakugan due to canceling the affect of Stealn'?~0_Z-ero

    #264665
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. Ability card activate attractor. I'll bring your saurus to my card. My turn. Ability card activate Combo Battle. If this roll results in a battle then we each add in another bakugan on to the gate card before it's flipped over. Bakugan brawl 680g pyrus Fourtress stand on my card with Saurus. Since this resulted in a battle we each add in another bakugan. I'll put in my 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid. What about you?

    #264670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I checked it and I saw that Kiohl's mistake didn't really affect the brawl seeing as how he didn't use Legends Of Earth and you couldn't have brought it back so I'm afraid it counts. Sorry.

    #264669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yep, I forgot that. I either use a Dans Throw or a Magnetic Action, my Blue is a Triangle of Power… I have a seperate strategy that uses this and Pyrus, it seems to work to perfection unless against a Ventus/Needles Eye team…

    #264668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bb bakugan stand haos saures on my card blinding gate lowest gs win looks like i win this one

    #264667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll play ya. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 700g Pyrus Apollonir stand on your card.

    #264664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    first to run out of unused bakugan

    #264663
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb brawl bakugan stand haos saures stand on my card 250gs

    #264662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “One mistake affects all. I have none, that's why I have Zero.”I'm not arguing at all, I'm just simply pointing out the outcome of a mishappened mistake.~0_Z-ero

    #264661
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A little confusing but updated.

    #264659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Hello. I just said that in my last post. I just realized it then too. Anyways, you really kept me on my toes in this brawl. Your a magnificent brawler.

    so then, who won?Or do I win because of your mistake?

    Weren't you paying attention to my post? Here, I'll show you again.Nah, I'll do this!BakuganTrap, Subterra Baliton atribute change to Aquos. Ability card activate, Aquos. Now I can swap my Bakugan with one from my unused pile. I choose Double Sided Preyas Diablo with 300 G-Power.Me: 300+200=500You: 660+200=860You already used your Red card:Stealin, your Blue card:Legends of Earth, and your Green card:ShadowLash.Looks like thats game over. I win.PS: I looked over and I saw that I used Magnetic Action in the beginning. So my Stealin is canceled. Sorry about that. Doesn't matter anyways because it had nothing to do with what I just did.

    Yes, I've seen it. but because of your mistake you think you can just win like that. We shall do a rematch with no Mistakes to determine the brawl between you and me.

    #264658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What rules are we using? Rulebook or First to run out of usable bakugan.

    #264653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello. I just said that in my last post. I just realized it then too. Anyways, you really kept me on my toes in this brawl. Your a magnificent brawler.

    so then, who won?Or do I win because of your mistake?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,931 through 30,945 (of 45,228 total)