Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,916 through 30,930 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264704
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah he does I also saw a subterra one but I liked the haos one better I wish they had the translucent pyrus one.

    #264700
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found my subterra shadow vulcan at target and they had a darkus hades maybe try there.

    #264697
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    smartguy's a guy

    #264688
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Even without Stealin, all my Bakugan we're in the used pile. I only used Stealin to get Legends of Earth. (Which I didn't use)

    #264687
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can't put Hades on your card because Bakugan Swap calls for it to be on Bakugan Swap. I won.

    #264685
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #264683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no my hades is on my card so

    #264682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright so you put 710g darkus hades on Bakugan Swap. The boosts are:Me: 680+710+160=1650g'sYou: 250+710+190=1150g's. I win that brawl but because of Combo Battle we all go to the used pile. So this turn I lost my Fourtress and Pyro Dragonoid but you lost your darkus saurus, your haos saurus and your darkus hades meaning I win.Good game.

    #264680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus hades 710gs on my card

    #264679
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright.

    #264678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Gate card open Bakugan Swap. If we have any bakugan in our unused ples we put one of the bakugan battling into our used piles and replace it with the one from our unused pile. I don't have any in my unused pile seeing as how Apollonir is in the field but you do. Who are you taking out and wh are you putting in?

    #264677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the darkus saures

    #264676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait yah that's true. So either the point wont count or you guys can have a rematch.

    I'd rather have a rematch to determine our brawl, if he wins it can count as me losing the 1st and 2nd brawl.

    #264675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait yah that's true. So either the point wont count or you guys can have a rematch.

    #264674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I checked it and I saw that Kiohl's mistake didn't really affect the brawl seeing as how he didn't use Legends Of Earth and you couldn't have brought it back so I'm afraid it counts. Sorry.

    but canceling the affect of his Stealn' wouldn't made him recover all his Bakugan? so what would happen?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,916 through 30,930 (of 45,228 total)