Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,721 through 30,735 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bakugan brawl darkus hades stand 710gs on my card

    #264964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kiohl I think that Ventus 2 only works with card in Shones's used pile. But if you want we can check with Ernie.

    #264995
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay bb 800g darkus wilda stand on my card open hades characterMe:800+130=960You:300+150=450

    #264996
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright so all 3 of us decided it's banned for this game.

    #261770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If its elfin, I might have to contemplate.

    #265003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need the ventus elfin!!!!!!, oh and altair and wired wont hurt, to target!!!!!1

    Check out this wednesdays Bakugan of the day sale........

    #261419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My bad. But still you actually would've had to roll someone onto my cad because the only other card in the field is shonen's with your Diablo on it so wherever you rolled it would lead to my gate card. You guys wanna use Call OF The Defenders in this game or you wanna ban it for this game?

    #261165
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I decided to update when I get new stuff. I recently got a ventus scorpion and ventus turbine helios. I also just updated the steel neo dragonoid, so yeah, expect updates now.

    #265051
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have well over 90. I have A LOT so I'm always ready.Oh sorry that was a typo I meant to type in 770g Darkus Ap stand on my card not 720 sorry.Anyways gate open Stand Off. Now our boosts are:Me: 770+60=830g'sYou:730+50=780g's.You got anything?

    #265090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    v i forgot since i lost to you darkness to victory

    #265025
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    naruto get out of here

    #265033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry Shones. Trap activate Darkus Tripod. Switch to aquos. Ability activate aquos. I can swap my Alpha Perival with my 300g subterra diablo. Since your ahead by more thn 200g's and lowest g-power wins, I win. My turn. Bakugan brawl 720g darkus Alpha Percival. Stand on my card. Your up Kiohl.

    How many bakugan do you have? I thought i had way more, but its seems like you have every single bakugan and card for the perfect situation. Sorry, I just find it weird.

    #265091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry Shones. Trap activate Darkus Tripod. Switch to aquos. Ability activate aquos. I can swap my Alpha Perival with my 300g subterra diablo. Since your ahead by more thn 200g's and lowest g-power wins, I win. My turn. Bakugan brawl 720g darkus Alpha Percival. Stand on my card. Your up Kiohl.

    #265084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    My areas always late, i still dont have Bakuspheres, Bakubinders, or card sleeves.

    seiki your late??? do ii have to say more 😛ventus elfin! that would look epic 😀

    I dont have elfin yet, I have been waiting for the ventus one, and here it is!!! ;D

    #265077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh, I hope you dont think I wanted to trade with you, I just want them real bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,721 through 30,735 (of 45,228 total)