Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,706 through 30,720 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus hades 710gs

    #265129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    welcome numskull(sorry thats my dogs name on this

    #265128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my darkus hades 710gs

    #265126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    mine

    #265122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    we just brawled you want to do it again

    #265114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good game can i put you as one of my friends :)

    #265110
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my aquas angleo 710gs

    #265107
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yah. It's the Mega Nenus gate card. Hey I gotta go I'll be right back.

    #265103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    V i activated darkuss to victory before so whats that card!

    #265101
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    V i just wanna say that, the topic were it was the UK vs the USA has been deletedI PM'd HM hes trying to fix it

    Oh about that HE I actually deleted it because it got confusing, people were offline and Aquos Player quit so I thought we'd just forget about it.

    #265100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright Gate card set. Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on my card.

    #265099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gc open hades so know im 790gs your 730gs you going to conter

    #265012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So you agree?

    #265009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #265086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know but ability cards in a brawl only effect you and the person your in a brawl with so technically you can't swap it with my gate card.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,706 through 30,720 (of 45,228 total)