whao
I need the ventus elfin!!!!!!, oh and altair and wired wont hurt, to target!!!!!1
bb darkus 710g hades stand. Gate card open Hades characterMe:710+260=970you:300+150=450care to counter kiohl?
Nope. Don't worry.
Not so fast Kiohl. Ability card activate attractor. I can bring your Diablo onto Shones's card. Your turn Shones.
Wow, really? But, I need o pic of the battle pack BEFORE you open it...
There is a whole page for them on the site............. try using it
Keep an eye out tomorrow on the site for some cool and exciting news
he's referring to the Target Combat Set's i believe and NOT battle packs.
So confused???? pics please
how does someone get a trophy?
hey we need more people
Its for awards. To see that persons awards they have received. No one has any yet.
I have a 820 gs darkus bronze attack apollonir and i live in the us
and you got it off of ebay
BakuShadow or BakuSmoke those are my guesses
yes one ability, and really? thats kwl!