Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,541 through 30,555 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    AC activate Wind shutdown!Me:740+200=940You:830

    #265506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I think brawling in real life is easier actuall. I mean besides the rolling of course, which I do practice... Anyway because your deck is just there so keep your best cards with you, come up with a good strategy that benefits you no matter who your opponent is. Thats why I like to use cards like Ocean Spray and Nightmare, Nightmare garuntees at least a 50G boost ove rthe opponent, Ocean spray is a bit trickier since it CAN give a 30 point boost BUT in which case you can switch the car dout for The Spires which kills Aquos bakugan.

    Example ^

    ^another example of your on spam in your own topic, "this doom card counter is great", HA!!!!!

    #265500
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going to get it for DS for sure, I love being portable gaming. And was considering the Wii version also. Wondering how interactive the Wii version will be really.

    I was at the comicon, and I played it both for DS and Wii, and there both fun, in the wii you actually do throw, and you choose your attribute, and bakugan, and can buy new bakugan, I just wish it was more updated to new vestroia, lets hope for a second game.

    #265495
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is a very nice strategy, but in my opinion there is no real countering of strategies in a real life match. Because if you have set deck and they do too, then you can only try and guess that your opponent will be using that strategy or ultimately fail if they did not choose to use that strategy and chose another one. Online its fine I guess if you don't have to register your deck, because then you have what I like to think of as a "floating deck" where your deck is your whole collection because the other person can't see what cards you pulled out and have readied for the match. Meaning you are free to choose whatever cards fit the situation at whatever point so long as it falls under the rules. And then even if you do have to register your deck, its still just floating, where you could change the Gate card you are, before its even played and no one would be the wiser. And that is why I don't like battling online and that is what ruins this strategy.

    ^exactly, brawling in life is so much harder, I lost once cause i couldnt even land.

    #265487
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was gonna lose that one, but I just think imports are an unfair disadvantage, so, brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on my card, gate open, wind portal, me-720+110=830you-710+40=750Now, gonna play anything

    #265484
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you know what fine ill use something else.710g pyrus motra.Me:710+140=850You:700+20=720no ability cards so i think i win

    #265481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your just a little kid who dosent have any. vendetta uses them and look at him, i betg if you got one you wouldnt be saying this

    I am just a "little" kid, way to assume, I don't buy imports, or pretend to have them, cause I don't like battling adversaries with them, so why would I battle my opponent with them.

    #265479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your just a little kid who dosent have any. vendetta uses them and look at him, i betg if you got one you wouldnt be saying this

    #265478
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Kay, so you really have too use imports to win, what happened with “rulebook” rules, “except” first to run out of three bakugan, imports are not rulebook rules.

    #265477
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Abilty activate attractor.your now on my card.bb darkus wilda 800g on my cardStand off. no abilty cards.Me:800+60=860You:700+20=720since ni ability cards can be played i think i win

    #265476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    I love lync, so he better come back in the plot somehow.

    He's probably getting his grove thang on with Alice.

    Exactly, and I dont think they can show that on tv, unless you pay for it on demand, cause it probably gets real intense.

    OMG! Lol. I laughed at that for a pretty long time.

    #265472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus scraper 700g stand, gate open, wind portal, now…me-700+110=810you-710+40=750, down by 60, watcha gonna play

    #265470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure. bakugan brawl darkus hades 710g stand on your card

    #265467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, I have never brawled you

    #265466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I love lync, so he better come back in the plot somehow.

    He's probably getting his grove thang on with Alice.

    Exactly, and I dont think they can show that on tv, unless you pay for it on demand, cause it probably gets real intense.

    OMG! Lol. I laughed at that for a pretty long time.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,541 through 30,555 (of 45,228 total)