Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,556 through 30,570 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265465
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    great vid, but why were you banned

    #265461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I love lync, so he better come back in the plot somehow.

    He's probably getting his grove thang on with Alice.

    Exactly, and I dont think they can show that on tv, unless you pay for it on demand, cause it probably gets real intense.

    #265460
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got my Altair in the mail yesterday but because I got banned I couldn't post![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBK5zZOhuok[/youtube]Thats my review of Altair, Wired, and Meta Altair!

    #265456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I love lync, so he better come back in the plot somehow.

    #265453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Great, now I have to get in dor DS too.

    #265451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    added two new cards to my trade list.

    #265447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No lol.

    #265449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I went to wal mart this morning and I got another 3 pack of bakugan I got a pyrus spindle,a haos midnight percival and a darkus mega brontes.The cards were ability-counter trap beta,pip,and light windGate cards-needle's eye,Construction Gate,reflection gate.

    #265444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm really scared about the next episode after 16. it's called "bye bye bakugan". So what does it mean?

    don't you mean after episode 17? my guess is dan loses appolinoir, and the rest of the resistance challenge keith to a battle, and they lose their bakugan

    #265442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    most likely, when julie,alice, and runo are on the squad, i read somewhere that runo is and her guardians a hammersaur

    #265438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i've noticed dual elfin is like diablo and angelo preyas. if you don't believe its in set i, 9th card

    #265437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i bet 15 points and bakugan rsbrawl cosmic ingram subterra 630gs on yours

    #265104
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I bet 30 points. How many do you bet?

    #265435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Warius pyrus 370 mine

    #265434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bakugan brawl (im gonna try my subterra bakugan) subterra clafy 700gs on my card

Viewing 15 posts - 30,556 through 30,570 (of 45,228 total)