Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,526 through 30,540 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #264372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so any other Sneaks? I heard that Thunder Wilda will be available in DARKUS!!

    #264371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow ur kool ive already rooled on your gatecard this brawl and your

    #264370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow ur kool ive already rooled on your gatecard this brawl and your

    #264480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, ventus boost ingram 670g stand on my gate.

    #264481
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok then bb hades roll on my card

    #264489
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If we use original rules, we both set gates

    #264488
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    itz acually my turn to set a gate card

    #264490
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, so I will just lose that one, gate set, your go

    #265523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    not really.... sneak peaks are mine... other two I just happened to find and after being away for a week kinda hard to catch up with all the spam you all put up.....

    And its members like you why this site will eventually be left with only noobs.

    what exactly do you mean (and not in those words)

    I'm talking about teh attitude that you were giving me. (Your post afterward was fine though, thank you :)) Anyway, you pretty much made it sound like you were accusing everyone, even the non noobs of spamming when most of us don't. In turn it would drive regular members away and therefore be stuck with noobs. I relalize now that you probbaly didn't though and probably WERE just talking about the noobs so I'm sorry about that comment.@Justin - For 1 someone sending you Bakugan doesn't mean they aren't a noob. Secondly I didn't mean to imply that he was a noob (if I indeed did) If you read the above statments you will see why I said that.

    Yoshi, Baku813 is also a good friend to me! He is nice to people and not greedy! That is y he is not a noob to me!

    #265522
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    not really.... sneak peaks are mine... other two I just happened to find and after being away for a week kinda hard to catch up with all the spam you all put up.....

    And its members like you why this site will eventually be left with only noobs.

    what exactly do you mean (and not in those words)

    I'm talking about teh attitude that you were giving me. (Your post afterward was fine though, thank you :)) Anyway, you pretty much made it sound like you were accusing everyone, even the non noobs of spamming when most of us don't. In turn it would drive regular members away and therefore be stuck with noobs. I relalize now that you probbaly didn't though and probably WERE just talking about the noobs so I'm sorry about that comment.@Justin - For 1 someone sending you Bakugan doesn't mean they aren't a noob. Secondly I didn't mean to imply that he was a noob (if I indeed did) If you read the above statments you will see why I said that.

    I feel the same way, your tone towards everyone is overwhelming, as if you know more, just my two cents.

    #265521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Itz printed! that means

    #265520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Exactly, I change to haos giving me a boost of 30, so me-750you-940Its a differnece of 190, just 10 more and I wouldve used shiny devil, but oh well

    #265518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sun power boost only works if my printed g power is 150 or more higher than yours

    #265517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus tripod epsilon activate, change to haos, now I activate sun power boost, some-720+30+300=1050you-940anything?

    #265516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Baku813! Ur not a noob as Yoshi implied! U r a great help to this site! And to me! Considering I got my 2 Ingrams and Wires of u!

Viewing 15 posts - 30,526 through 30,540 (of 45,228 total)