Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,481 through 30,495 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the situation is still basically the same also if you want to go get ernie

    #265562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a collector(my username doesn't show it)

    #265561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you screwed up and it dosent mean i should really care you screwed up and mostly n00bs take it back.

    And mostly noobs take it back???, can you even speak english, our situations are way different fyi, me-misread, move didn't work, you wonyou-lost, change it so you can win, stating that our situatuions are differentTHERE NOT!!!

    #265560
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I am a Collector and Brawler! I am more of a Collector as I am obsessed with Unreleased bakugan! XD

    #265559
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool!GC set!Bakugan Brawl!stand!550g darkus alfa percival stand on my card!

    #265558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    …………. I want the Thunder Wilda… R these in the BakiSteel series or the series after that?

    #265557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you screwed up and it dosent mean i should really care you screwed up and mostly n00bs take it back.

    #265556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so since you can take it back ill take my back and change to aqous.also a screw up on your part dosent constitute an emergency on mine

    Now thats ridicolous, I activated my move, it didnt work, I took it back, you activated your trap, you cant change your attribute half way through for your tirn, you made a rash move, no excuses for that.

    #265555
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so since you can take it back ill take my back and change to aqous.also a screw up on your part dosent constitute an emergency on mine

    #265553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    too bad so sad.

    How, you lost, that one, You guys are using irrational reasoning.

    #265551
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    too bad so sad.

    #265550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You never said you took your tripod back so you couldn't use it again. I understand you couldn't use the ability because it wouldn't work but you used tripod and it did ork so you couldn't take it back.

    K, It makes no sense that I would use my trap, then lose, I misread the card, so technically none of it happened, I played nothing and you won.And for you V, you don't need to butt in, It is perfectly fine, if this was a live action brawl, I would have used it, you would of said, it says printed, then I would have lost, without activating anything, it was a mistake and you cant seem to get past that.

    #265549
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Never have.

    #265547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well you still used it so too bad! i dont take back traps do you v?

    #265546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You never said you took your tripod back so you couldn't use it again. I understand you couldn't use the ability because it wouldn't work but you used tripod and it did ork so you couldn't take it back.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,481 through 30,495 (of 45,228 total)