Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,496 through 30,510 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Um, how, I misread the card, why would I waste a trap, and then say, you win, care to contemplate.

    #265543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well thats to bad

    #265542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, that was for sun-power boost, but that didnt work, so I completely just ended it, cause I forgot about “printed”ness

    #265541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You already activated tripod and switched to haos before so you couldn't use tripod again.

    #265503
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You would think so, tripod epsilon activate, change to aquos, some-670+50++90x2=900you-850. HA!!!

    #265537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok trap set, change to subterra,prismatic magnifier,Me:710+70x2=850You:830you used all your abilities so i win

    #265536
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    None are ventus, but they are all still EPIC!!!

    #265532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, I activated ventus, which has to be done first, its not my fault he went overload and posted evrything, he can still play that combo now though

    #265531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    great vid, but why were you banned

    Because i had to read like 5 of his posts in the good traders section that had nothing to do with his receivg a trade and i got tired of it lol

    #265530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yep

    #265529
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He did that on his Hades card then you activated Ventus so the effect followed.

    #265528
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Because Shones activated Tripod and Prismatic Magnifier he gets the subterra boost twice which is 70x2=140g's putting him at 850 which is 20 g's ahead of you.

    What????, a little late

    #265527
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Because Shones activated Tripod and Prismatic Magnifier he gets the subterra boost twice which is 70×2=140g's putting him at 850 which is 20 g's ahead of you.

    #254645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    OK, I was going to anwer you on eBay, but I noticed you posted here.

    #254854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When lighting storm is in anyones used pile, all ventus, aquos and haos get a boosted 50 g's.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,496 through 30,510 (of 45,228 total)