Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,466 through 30,480 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #265583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it was good reviews. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You just made your self look like a complete @ss. And it made you look really rude.Awesome reviews Justin. Your BakuSteel Altair rocks.

    Hes owned to his own opinion, just as we all are, so if he didn't enjoy it, thats his opinion, you dont have to care, just ignore it.

    #265581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok im not usin my ability this time cause no way i could win this one

    #265580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HEY!!!! Thats mean! I worked hard on these vids!

    #265578
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you think your so kool dont you, well listen here you wasted a trap

    I think I am so cool, I never once stated, referred or thought I was cool, you felt insecure, online sadly enough, cause you lost a battle, so you had to say something, and you have zero reasoning other than "Well, um yeah, V doesn't, um, YEAH"

    #265577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well really it dosent matter what you or me say its ultimatley v's decision because he has the scoreboard

    #265576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you think your so kool dont you, well listen here you wasted a trap

    #265573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your fault, you used your trap, so if you want to get ernie

    Theres no need to get Ernie, he doesnt waste his time in this topic, Can you tell me this. Is it logical for me to waste a trap, then lose, NO. I s it logical for you to change your attribute through the battle cause you lost, NO. Need I say more, you can't hold an arguement like me, so just give up.

    #265572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im a collecter and brawler. especially pyrus ;D

    #265571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already have an Altair and Wired but another set wouldn't hurt! XD

    #265570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your fault, you used your trap, so if you want to get ernie

    #265569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I WANT THE PYRUS ONES!! LOL ;D

    #265568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I enjoy brawling with ventus and collecting ventus.

    #265567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    can u buy the Altair and Wired in Target already?

    #265566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the situation is still basically the same also if you want to go get ernie

    "Basically" the same, were not using basics, were using logic, you chose subterra, your fault, My move didn't work, no discussion is necessary.

    #265564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability card activate! attractor, your percival stands on my card!gate card open!sunspot!me:600 + 140 = 740you:550 + 20 = 570

Viewing 15 posts - 30,466 through 30,480 (of 45,228 total)