Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,181 through 30,195 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I saw haos 2 coming, k, gate set, your move

    #266651
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok well ability activate julies throw

    #266648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Its probably the card I see kiohl use, swift blow or something, k, ventus scraper 700g stand on your gate.

    #266646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now it's Haos Emily's turn.

    #266643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is cool, narutopwns VS haos master,a mod.

    #266642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    since we dont know what it is, lets call it a death demon(because of the face on its back)

    #266639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He He He! Gc open! G-power exchange,we

    #266638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i still had a card on the feild so you have to roll on that

    #266631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your roll kiohl

    #266630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I saw them at my Stores.

    #266624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, good, gate open, g-power exchange, so now, me-720+80=800you-630+20=650Anything?

    #266623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #266620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    subterra elfin 300 g's on b's card

    #266619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan trap balitan

    #266618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TkLVfoD8wUThey are the first and fifth ones. I don't have a vid of the others yet...

    Nice Video.

Viewing 15 posts - 30,181 through 30,195 (of 45,228 total)