Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,196 through 30,210 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is one.

    Huh?

    #266611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There already is recognition for members that donated money.

    #266608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you already used crushing blow so you cant use stand off

    #266606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl subterra clayf 700g stand on your card ;).

    #266599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    kiohl……….XDok bakugan brawl pyrus pyro draganoid 710g stand gc open stand off no abilitiesMe:710+140=850You:650+50=700No abilities so i think i win

    #266595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl 670g ventus oberus stand on my card.

    #266592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did that in my battle with him and won.

    #266580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bakugan brawl 700g subterra clayf stand on my card

    #266578
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, ventus alpha percival 630g stand on my card. Gonna play anything? I don't like to rush, I want to see if you gonna play something before the gate open.

    #266575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thatz good thnx for the imput.

    #266572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I had two helios' laying around, so I tryed to fuse them, and this is the result.

    #266567
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Anyone?

    #266566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your go ventus 😉

    #266563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GO PB

    #266562
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    prove it

Viewing 15 posts - 30,196 through 30,210 (of 45,228 total)