Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,166 through 30,180 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266683
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    please people i really need this bakugan

    #266680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    limited one icon per person(for my idea) and then X whatever next to it

    #266677
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about good deeds?

    that should be one!

    #266676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TkLVfoD8wUThey are the first and fifth ones. I don't have a vid of the others yet...

    Nice Video.

    #266675
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o and i almost forgot i am a new member and life in Russia so please reply to my messages much ok :-X

    #266673
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about good deeds?

    #266670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm still calling it a death demon

    #266669
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good job, but my only issue is that crushing blow card. Dang spinmaster is so stupid. That should be a bronze card, cause it practically is the same as needle's eye, anyways, I need to train for haos opponents, I never really brawl them, mostly ventus, pyrus, subterra, darklus, and aquos, woah, everyhting but haos.

    #266666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    both of our oppents are off, i guess they are too scared ;D

    #266664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is your gate?

    #266662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nevermind, k I play deadly lync volan, so now tell me what your gate is

    #266658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K ,wait, who in your unused pile?

    #263506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmmm, I activate attractor (blue), so now hes on my gate, now roll, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate. Gate open, percival field, some-720+120=840you-250+50=300Anyhting?

    #266654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, it's my turn. Gate card set! Bakugan brawl! Subterra Fencer stand. (lands on my card with 730 G-Power) is that an import? the highest subterra bakugan recorded was a preyas2 angelo side Now it's Emily's turn.

    #266653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He He He,this is gonna be great!

Viewing 15 posts - 30,166 through 30,180 (of 45,228 total)