Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,106 through 30,120 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ohh thats cool, how do people persuade their parents to buy them bakugan ???

    Its not persuasion, its having a parent who also collects toys, such as star wars, who always visit targets, and wal marts and toysrus', yeah thats pretty much it.

    #266798
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    How do you know, I activate bronz launcher, now I get an 80 boost.me-890you-820Anything?

    #266797
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on my card.

    #266796
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    If your talking to me I didn't switch the gates. I'll let you get that one actually so I can do this. Ability activate Learn From Experience. Since I lost with a pyrus bakugan I can bring in any red card from my collection (side deck in this case). That one shall remain secret.P.S Your turn. And gate card set.

    Darn you and your secrets. And no I wasn't talking about you, you should know who I'm talking about...Ok Gate card set! Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Alpha Percival 720G stand on my card!

    FYI, I didnt switch gates, I figured there was no way i would win that round, so I decided to keep wind portal for scraper in the further match. I wouldnt lose wind portal, then lose again on needle's eye, you can accuse me of "switching" out on you, but I it wasn't about that battle, it was about the future one cause you already used turn around, so stop beating a dead horse, that you killed for accusations and assumptions.

    #266794
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since I'm pyrus now ability activate Sparks. I get +100g's putting me at 820. Looks like I win. My turn. Bakugan brawl pyrus 710g Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card.

    #266792
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ^ SPAM, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! JK, but seriously, no, I already custmoized my pyrus and dont trade ventus bakugan.

    #266790
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If your talking to me I didn't switch the gates. I'll let you get that one actually so I can do this. Ability activate Learn From Experience. Since I lost with a pyrus bakugan I can bring in any red card from my collection (side deck in this case). That one shall remain secret.P.S Your turn. And gate card set.

    #266784
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I predicted an attractor, but suspected a different gate, oh well, I activate shadow vortex, so now you get no boost.me-810you-720ANything?

    #266781
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate attractor. I can bring your ventus percival onto my card. Gate open Flame Portal. Now trap activate darkus tripod. Switch to pyrus.

    #266779
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ya win

    #266777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    forreal, man ur lucky , i get them once every 3 months, do you ever get any doubles that you dont need or dont want

    only when

    #266776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ohh ok, hey do you anyone who wants to trade their alpha hydranoid ???

    no clue sorry.

    #266771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    Here, is this fake?http://www.amazon.com/BAKUGAN-B2-TRANSLUCENT-DARKUS-DRAGONOID/dp/B0029LRAQK/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1249601193&sr=8-8

    the g power is fake and the color is definitley not the right tone

    Haha, he called it DARKON.

    isn't that what marucho once called it in the tv show back in season 1?

    i don't know.

    #266770
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus percival 720 g stand on my gate.

    #266769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cool, do you have any doubles of mega nemus :-

    i have a sub-terra mega neums that's it

Viewing 15 posts - 30,106 through 30,120 (of 45,228 total)