Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,121 through 30,135 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright I'll show you that I don't need imports. Bakugan brawl 720g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.

    #266767
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Bakugan brawl Pyrus 710g Pyro Dragonoid stand with Hades.

    #266765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Oh god not another one. Look if your one of those people who don't like using imports because they don't have one and they think their view on things they don't have matters and you think everyone shouldn't use them. Newsflash I DON'T CARE. Anyone else wanna brawl?

    Um, another one, nobody like imports cause they are unfair, live with it and just don't use them.

    I don't give an assclown.And BakuNate Ernie said I'm able to do it. Aquos is green now do I win that one or not.

    #266764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright now gate open Fame Portal. Now trap activate darkus tripod. Switch to aquos. Ability card activate Villains. Now we switch attributes. Our new boosts are:Me: 720+90=810You:650+30=680I'm guessing I win that one.

    #266763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos says to play at the start of a battle so you would have to play it before the trap. And what color is it?

    OMG, I am not the only one who believes this, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #266760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aquos says to play at the start of a battle so you would have to play it before the trap. And what color is it?

    #266759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh god not another one. Look if your one of those people who don't like using imports because they don't have one and they think their view on things they don't have matters and you think everyone shouldn't use them. Newsflash I DON'T CARE. Anyone else wanna brawl?

    Um, another one, nobody like imports cause they are unfair, live with it and just don't use them.

    #266757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Theres a few of these on Ebay I saw Lync's there. I can't wait for Shun and Shadow's to come out (if they ever do)

    ^this

    #266756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl darkus 720g Alpha Percival stand on my card.

    #266751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's a red card. Yes trap activate darkus tripod. Switch to aquos. Now ability activate aquos. I can replace my alpha percival with another bakugan from my unused pile so I'll put in my 300g subterra diablo. Looks like I win now. Unless you have anything.

    #266748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I was talking to seiki. Anywho can you consider my offer?

    #266747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Color of card? Anywho it's overhang I'm 710 your 770. I win?

    #266746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    actually he said, “sweep your stoop?

    #266716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Here, is this fake?http://www.amazon.com/BAKUGAN-B2-TRANSLUCENT-DARKUS-DRAGONOID/dp/B0029LRAQK/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1249601193&sr=8-8

    the g power is fake and the color is definitley not the right tone

    Haha, he called it DARKON.

    #266720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks dan10. Ability card activate Darkfire Blast since you rolled a bakugan onto an empty gate card I can place one of my unused darkus or pyrus bakugan on that gate card too. So I'll place my 720g darkus Alpha Percival on it. What's the gate card?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,121 through 30,135 (of 45,228 total)