Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,091 through 30,105 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hades101 -.- yeah and i didnt see that topic atm so i didnt knoo -.-

    #257286
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright you get that one. Gate card set. Your roll.

    #257285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is cause I almost did a trade that I knew was a bad trade for him! It was the topic called: “Good Trade or Bad”

    #257282
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay bakugan brawl 710g pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card.

    #257281
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can't! Just can't ship Bakugan! PLUS My camera broke so no new vids for a while! DX

    #257279
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes. Ability activate Golden Launcher Now I get a 100g boost but since we're on a gold card I get +200g's putting me at 1000g's. Have anything else?

    #257276
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    proly won't cause the version I have goes for about 30$ on Ebay! :-

    #257275
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I knew I was gonna lose, but I would die trying, now, your move

    #257297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope srry! Plus i can't trade for a LONG time! DX

    #257356
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Damn I thought you would forget that you could activate as many abilities as you want in a brawl. Alright ability activate Circle of Fire (red version). I get +110g's so now I'm at 930g's. Have anything else?

    #258991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open Cleansing Fire. Since I have Flame Portal in my used pile I get +100g's. Boosts are:Me:720+100+230=1050g'sYou: 650+130=780Wanna activate anything?

    #258998
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YEP! I have it in STEEL! BTW I did make the vid of it! XD

    #266803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice 2 meet ya 😀

    #266802
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright bakugan brawl 720g darkus AP stand on my card with Fencer. Now since there are no other gate cards in the field and I have two bakugan n 1 card I get to collect it. That card is Flame Portal. Now it's your turn. And since there are no gate cards in the field gate card set.

    #266801
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    alpha percival and Altair 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 30,091 through 30,105 (of 45,228 total)