Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,076 through 30,090 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks. Now I'm at 2 gate cards and it's my turn. Bakugan brawl 710g pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card.

    #266822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He was talking to me.

    #266821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    630? Oh. No problem.

    #266820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YES!!! Ha ha everything is falling into place now! Alright Trap activate Darkus Tripod. Switch Darkus Alpha Percival to aquos. Now I'm at 1440+140+150=1730g's.Now we're tied but since my Haos Mega Nemus was originally on the gate first I win that battle. Or do you have anything?

    #266817
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, brain fart, 630gs sorry, any problems?

    #266816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You mean 720 right? Bakugan brawl 710g pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand with your 720g ventus percival.

    #266815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll put in my 720g darkus AP. Whats the gate card?

    #266814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bkaugan brawl, ventus alpha percival 730g stand on my gate

    #266813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nice ;D

    #266812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. You win that one. Now it's my turn. Gate card set. Bakugan brawl darkus 720g Alpha Percival stand on my card. Your turn.

    #266810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And you have

    #266809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    right ::)

    #266808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh yah your right. Bakugan brawl (I get my bakugan back now) Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on your card.

    #266807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whatever 😛 same thing more or less

    #266724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, Brawl, ventus scraper 700g stand on my gate, now gate open, gate of wind, nowme-700+150=850you-710+80=790Anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,076 through 30,090 (of 45,228 total)