Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,061 through 30,075 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266862
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If it's in there for a split second of a bit more to take it out of the water in time it would be fine, just very wet.

    #266861
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know but I've been noticing that some newer cards have been clearing up situations like this that say like if both g-powers are the same they both get the effect.

    #266858
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have teh bakusteel Altair lemme see if there's anything I want in your collection.Ventus Bakusteel Altair 640G for Clear Saurus and Ventus Baliton? (Before thinking that I might be a noob I have no idea on teh worth of these Bakugan so for all I know I could be ripping on of us off witht his trade, thing is I DON'T know)

    Clear Saurus IS VERY RARE.

    #266855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a miracle!! i found kinda like a rust ring coiling down a screw(no clue how it got there)

    #266845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think both should be able to play abilities. The card says only the lowest can't so if you aren't technically the lowest then what's stopping you?

    My thought exactly

    #266843
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just made a topic about this, and I have a great point, the card says lowest g cant play abilities, so were tied, therefore neither of us are highest or lowest, so we should both be able to play abilities.

    #266841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. Tripod activate switch to subterra. Now I'm winning by 50. Looks like I win since we bth can't activate abilities.

    #266838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I activate ventus baliton, now I am haos, so I am up by 10, your moveI am guessing darkus tripod epsilon?

    #266836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Close. Bakugan brawl 720g Darkus Alpha Percival stand with your Ventus Alpha Percival. Now gate open Quick Charge. The bakugan with the lowest g-power can't activate any ability cards but since we both have the same g-power w both can't activate any ability cards. Our boosts are:Me: 720+110=830g'sYou:720+100=820g's.You wanna activate Baliton or something since you can't play your abilities?

    #266835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is no rule saying it has to be in the correct attribute, it can be in any attribute, it doesn't matter, they are all the same(excluding the traps attributes and the bakugan's g's)

    #266833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on your gate. Let me guess, stand off, no abilities can be played, or something of that sort.

    #266831
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup. Looks like I win.

    #266828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i was talking to bmf

    #266827
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Looks like I'm at 2 cards now. It's your turn and my card is the only one in the field.

    #266825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate open, percival field, now I activate my trap, ventus baliton, switch to haos. So now I activate baliton, If I lose, I get all my abilities back, so nowme-630+100+50=780you-710+140=850Anything, wait you already one

Viewing 15 posts - 30,061 through 30,075 (of 45,228 total)