Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,046 through 30,060 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266889
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    so basically 4 or 5 bakugan? Metalfencer u can keep if u wanna! I have seen him in stores already!

    #266887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have been trying to find it! I also want the Darkus Metalfencer! I wanty the 710g Darkus Hades (can't find any here), Pyrus Helios 680g, Darkus Tripod Epsilon, Darkus Metalfencer!

    #266885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ME WANT DARKUS TRIPOD EPSILON! I LUV DARKUS!!!! BTW Can we figure this out and then I'll talk to my shipper and see if she can ship?

    #266882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do u want? I am Intrested in ur Darkus Hades and Pyrus Helios!

    #266880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I ALREADY have that one! U almost done with the list?

    #266878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok! Any Imports u'll trade for one of my Ingrams?

    #266875
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD Post ur collection please?

    #266872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought Baliton interested u! XD

    #266870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL! Yoshi ur really funny! XD Mabey! I have to see if I can or when my shipper can come to get the shipment! XD

    #266869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think we should both get the effect of not playing abilities because we both have the g-power and newer cards have been clearing up issues and I think some now say that if we both have the same g-power we both get the effect.

    #266868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I beat YoshiPatrol here: http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=4074.0Updated.

    #266867
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah I get why you asked her. Man I have to get one of those Spin Master Reps like Erie has. He gets to get official answers and previews of stuff.

    #266866
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But Yoshi isn't the bakugan authority so for now we can't activate abilities. Lets ask Ernie.

    Yeah, why not, and yoshi wasnt authority, just somone who agrees

    #266865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But Yoshi isn't the bakugan authority so for now we can't activate abilities. Lets ask Ernie.

    #266863
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know but I've been noticing that some newer cards have been clearing up situations like this that say like if both g-powers are the same they both get the effect.

    ?what?Even Yoshi agrees with me, and until an official says otherwise, I activate shadow vortex, I win this one,gate set, your move

Viewing 15 posts - 30,046 through 30,060 (of 45,228 total)