Dekas are just collectors items, and a cheap way for Spinmaster to make more money.Same with the giant pokemon cards like Darkrai, Dialga, etc...
Yup, as long as you plan to/have the Shadowfire-esq card for that attribute…Should get the exact same result.
Alright. Gate open season 1 Serpenoid card. (just to try different things since I always use Cleansing Fire right after Flame Portal. Now our boosts are:Me: 720+50=770You:600-150=450Have anything or do I win?
600
How many g's?
I use rikamaros suprise sub terra leefram yours
Alright bakugan brawl 720g darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.
I want to get lyncs!
Great strat!
Links please?
Don't trade with him then
Gc set ventus nemus mine 640
nots really now! If my trade with YOSHI doesn't go through then mabey!
U DID IT AGAIN ZEOX!!!!!XD
Well add in ur VENTUS Scorpion and u got a great deal! Cause u DO have 2!