Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 30,016 through 30,030 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #266945
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My bad. Alright ability card activate Julie's throw. Now you have to send your Preyas II to the used pile and relace him with one from your unused pile. Who will it be?

    #266944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haos and u have to put your bakugan onour card p.s diablo is on the field not angelo

    #266943
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. Hey what attribute is angelo?

    #266942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pyrus pyro drago is deadand u cant set a gate unless there is none on the field

    #266941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ditto. Ability activate Power Triangle. Now I gain 200g's. Got anything else?

    #266939
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i activate power triangle bosts me up 200gs mwahahahame=1020gsu=820gs

    #266938
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open Flame Portal. We're both at 820g's but since it's a tie and I was on the gate card first I win. UNness you have something.

    #266937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    on yuor card

    #266936
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i brawl a pyrus pyro drago 710gs

    #266935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Bakugan brawl 710g pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card.

    #266934
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okay youre on

    #266933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gate ard set bakugan brawl diablo/angelo 640gs on my card

    #266932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but I don't do special conditions. (I only do regular first to run out of usable bakugan and regular rulebook brawls) But I'll brawl you if we use 3 gc's one of each color and 3 ac's one of each color.

    #266931
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    unusable bakugan and any colour ac

    #266930
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I gladly accept. Are we playing first to run out of usable bakugan or first to capture 3 gate cards?

Viewing 15 posts - 30,016 through 30,030 (of 45,228 total)