Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,896 through 29,910 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267265
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    marucho finds them again bla bla bla they get mad at preyas for being captured bla…. bla… bla!

    #267254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you mean the 2nd one from the left?

    #267247
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    a***a

    #267246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    guys you know neo drago is just a powerd down version its the same form only its alot weaker 😀

    #267243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my metalfencer has hoas and subterra its from the pack that came out near june 20- the day i got it

    #267238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pics nao.Inb4 no camera

    #267234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The topic is about misprints.The card is a misprint.See a connection? =P

    #267228
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLLY ****!

    #267227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BUT MY CAMERA BROKE YESTERDAYYou really should keep it, it's a factory mess up. They're really hard to find. Next time, keep it.At the same time, you're lucky to have the Combat Packs... ;-;

    #267224
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Watch the Dan packs cause I got a Darkus one today and when I opened Scorpion it had no FACE!!! I took it back and got a Helios Pack in Haos!

    #267214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when you get on, how about 7:30-8:00?

    #267213
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I updated with:Haos Helios 630gHaos MetalfencerPyrus Tripod EpsilonPyrus Spindle 620gPyrus Glow Foxbat 630gPyrus Altair 670gPyrus Wired 600gAquos Glow Spindle 660gDarkus Metalfencer And added in there that I have pre ordered the Bakugan Game and am getting the Haos Naga!

    #267210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did I was asking if anyone else have found this pack considering that these 2 bakugan r in the STEEL series!

    #267209
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lucky, im trying to find a subterra dan pack(is target the only place you can find them?)

    #267205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they out age you mac, and you don't have proof they stole it(just saying, so don't be mad at me) maybe they had the pic before you, and you took it :- thats just what i have a feeling right now

Viewing 15 posts - 29,896 through 29,910 (of 45,228 total)