Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,911 through 29,925 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267193
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just got one today! The Altair is 670g and the Wired is 600g!

    #267200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is the sale still pending for these?

    No longer pending, They are all SOLD!! lol

    #267199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MAJOR Haul today! I added 7 NEW Bakugan in! XD

    #267192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayy, bakugan trap activate, lets go princess! subterra tripod epsilon!change to pyrus 700 + 150 = 850

    #267191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well make that Darkus Alpha Hydranoid 670 g'sI get 120 u get 90

    #267190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omg! did no one see what it says on toywiz.com? it says the dice is used for scraper or mega nemus ..oh and on the site it leads u to a vid how to make one

    its "dice thrower", but not a dice thrower

    #267189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MAJOR HAUL! BTW I am not posting these in different topics so here I go!Pyrus Altair and Pyrus Wired! Combat Pack!!!Haos Metalfencer and Haos Helios! COMBAT PACK!I also had a Dan Combat Pack Darkus! BUT The Scorpions face was MISSING!Glow Aquos SpindleGlow Pyrus FoxbatPyrus SpindlePyrus Tripod Epsilon

    #261961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry but uu cant 😛 all bakugan used in battle go to the used pile 😛 get another bakugan from ur unused pile 😀 dw bowt it 😛 your still learning!

    #266864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pyrus Helios Stand 680 g's! (I can do that right? Since I won the last match?)Gate Card open! Gate of Fire!I get 150 g'sYou get 90 g's

    #267060
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    More Rivalray..Just ask me for helpP.S pryusbrawler..All of the UK brawlers are your Rivals..

    bite me. people can have as many rivals as they want, i only need one, my translatee

    #267059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayy then uu win!subterra clayf stand on AA47's card, 700g's!me:0you:1

    #267064
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yup! Ability Activate! Helios Ability (Black)I gain 120 g's.

    #267063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate attractor! gate card open!sunspot!me:600 + 140 = 740you: 680 + 60 = 740anything?

    #267061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card set! Pyrus Helios 680 Gs stand on my gate!

    #267145
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, how about this one?? Anyone else have this card??10_18fWalledGate.jpg

    I just got in bakugan from the same guy and got cards like that. MIne was 10/18f and 1/18h

Viewing 15 posts - 29,911 through 29,925 (of 45,228 total)