Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,881 through 29,895 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #267314
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    very good bakugan jmini. XD.

    #267308
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, right here: http://www.bakugan.com/mycollection/#detailsContainer

    Yeah, its called a prototype

    #267306
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sweetness!!! Import or official NA release?

    No clue, he sells official NA ones, but then he has occasional "WTF is that" bakugan, like 292044630_tp.jpg

    #267301
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how did i get minus?

    #267299
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So do you have it or did you just find a pic on the internet?

    A seller is selling it on ebay for 22$

    #267297
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    292050079_tp.jpgI have been waiting to see one of these, and here it is!!! BTW, 710 g's

    HOLY CRAP!!! Where did you find that? Online or at a store?

    Online, and heres a neon one292049532_tp.jpg

    THE FU********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #267296
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    292050079_tp.jpgI have been waiting to see one of these, and here it is!!! BTW, 710 g's

    HOLY CRAP!!! Where did you find that? Online or at a store?

    Online, and heres a neon one292049532_tp.jpg

    #267295
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lu-lu-lu-CKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #267288
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey were you talking about me ??? :-[

    No 1Tdawg

    #267285
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well no, I think it only happens the FIRST TIME when there's a lowest printed G-Power.And I don't think you can use Pyreas Diablo/Angelo.

    #267273
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well no, I think it only happens the FIRST TIME when there's a lowest printed G-Power.And I don't think you can use Pyreas Diablo/Angelo.

    #267269
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey want a b1 HM darkus reverse 580g dual hydro?

    Can you just not make offers, I will most likely never trade with you, whether your classified as a non-noob or what, just quit it.

    #267268
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Man this sucks, so far the only Combat packs I've seen around here are just the basic ones, with correct attributes only.

    Lol thats funny because most people WANT the correct attributes over the random ones, maybe you should trade wiht otehr people?

    Nah, correct attributes suck, most of them are already out, wait, pyrus altair *barfs*, I need a ventus pack.

    #267267
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    does that mean they are making other attribute alpha hydronoid's because i also saw a pyrus version. the one on the pic looks like it is metal

    Yes they are, currently I know of: Ventus, Darkus, Pyrus, and now Haos

    There also is a Subterra one, every attribute of AH so far, and still no Aquos.

    How crazy, I had a dream where a kid brought an aquos A hydranoid to school. I remeber it had red accents.

    #267266
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MAJOR HAUL! BTW I am not posting these in different topics so here I go!Pyrus Altair and Pyrus Wired! Combat Pack!!!Haos Metalfencer and Haos Helios! COMBAT PACK!I also had a Dan Combat Pack Darkus! BUT The Scorpions face was MISSING!Glow Aquos SpindleGlow Pyrus FoxbatPyrus SpindlePyrus Tripod Epsilon

    Great score!!!!!, so jealous, I ma looking for the ventus elfin pack.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,881 through 29,895 (of 45,228 total)