Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,356 through 29,370 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269222
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi!! Im BakuNate but you can call me Nate. i love soccer and i skate board. i concider pudder as a friend

    #269214
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your kidding, right? anywho ive seen a pic of you, wq

    #269212
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yees. aquos beestriker 600 yours

    #269210
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice collection sweetheart BUT you havent added the Bakugan I got you for your B-day. I know you have been busy on your site......I'll help. I got himPyrus Spin Ravenoid-600 ithink...Pyrus Neo-He painted it and done a great job of itHaos BrontesHaos Lars LionVentus Hades (the one he REALLY wanted)There honey hope that helps.

    I guess your his girlfriend.

    #269208
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the rules are the new vestroia rules

    #269207
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how do i have 6 loses and 7 wins? i have 3 wins and 1 loss

    #269202
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #266338
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    igot a apollonir bronze attack 820 gs darkus

    Its not bronze attack, its just darkus apollonir with bronze -like highlights

    #269189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    idk, i found out from t, since my brother quit i was going to work with b

    #269164
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hopefully you know b's banned

    #269187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thanks.I only have one of all of them lol.But if theres an aquos foxbat I will get it whenever it comes out.

    #269186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Translucent has that effect also. The clear HAVE to use the opponents attribute, but translucent can use either their or the opponents attribute.

    Well I just learned that, and I still think thats retarded

    #269185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nice maxus helios I am too lazy to make him, and I ahve way too many doubles. I have two helios', two foxbats, and one scraper. Never bothered getting klawgor, fencer, spindle or leefram.

    #269184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Translucent has that effect also. The clear HAVE to use the opponents attribute, but translucent can use either their or the opponents attribute.

    #269183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks.Im going to take pictures of all my bakugan tomorrow Im to busy right now to.

Viewing 15 posts - 29,356 through 29,370 (of 45,228 total)