Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,341 through 29,355 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269263
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HiRBI I'm BakuNate but you can call me Nate

    #269254
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i may buy it i dont know I liek the to dog traps that come with it.

    #269248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bonus from gate card is added at the end of the battle after all cards/traps etc. have been played. You get it one time unless a card states to get it more. Your example is “illegal”

    #269246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that is cool

    #269242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi im kevin

    #269238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going next mont, I'll say what happened there when I get back… Ernie may to, he's going to it as well =DAnd Sooners, I don't think the 'creator' of bakugan was there... Just the 'Battle Masters'.

    #269235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    heres Fencer in sphere form.f002.jpgf003.jpgf004.jpg

    #269234
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure.

    #269233
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    could you show fencer in ball form?

    #269232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He is a scammer.I win a contest,now he wont give me an AH because he said I got him

    #269231
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea most of my maxus helios pieces are pyrus.

    #269229
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well im not gonna buy it instead i spent 50 bucks on 14 bakugan

    #269227
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    got to go

    #269225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what if there were reverse combat packs? pyrus helios, pyrus neo drago

    #269223
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i use summon wave and gain 140. by the way in new vestroia rules you can use 1 ability of each color but you can use them three times.im 790 you 750 i win?

Viewing 15 posts - 29,341 through 29,355 (of 45,228 total)