Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 29,371 through 29,385 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #269179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No gold Fear Ripper for me yet, I refuse to pay more than $20. lolI did just add this one though...Ventus Translucent Fear Ripper.

    I have one of these, but the attribute sign is a little scratched

    #269156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You finally got your site up ernie? Congrats! (although I'm cheap and can't afford to join it XP)

    No, lol, ive been sidetracked with other stuff.

    #269129
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they were taking guesses, the episodes go online mondays which was yesterday, all the comments were before yesterday, so back off bakuman

    #269128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i think mira's going to tell the resistance that spectra is her brother, and they leave her there because she didn't tell them sooner, and julie's going to say she knew spectra was keith because she was with mira at the time

    #269120
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They're coming in boxes of 4, 1 Darkus 1 Aquos and 2 Pyrus. And I really would like to know if there is any way to know what trap you get. ;D

    Join Bakugan Pro and you will know lol

    #269112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hi and welcome.

    #269095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes it does look under frequentlely asked questions on bakugan.com 4.09 translucent bakuganhow do i use a translucent bakugan?..... at the start of battle the owner

    #269074
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if your going to buy now i sugest the translucent. taking the attribute of your opponent can easilly turn the tides of the battle. not to mention it looks a lot cooler. but, i do agree with narutopwns.... save yourself the money and wait till it comes out

    Its neon ventus, not clear, so it wouldnt take the attribute of the opponent

    #269063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Date, location, price to attend? I live about an hour from Lansing, so I may be able to go...

    #269062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PUDDER HAS ONE CLASS NEXT YEAR!ONE!!!! I HAVE 3! He got really far ahead on his credits. HE IS TO SMART!!! But he signed up for 3 classes. He wanted in ROTC and a comp programming class.

    Yeah, thats why senior year is so easy, I have six classes right now cause of budget cuts, but still have a chance for my seventh

    #269058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ugh. Pudder took chemistry and trigonometry last year and got As in both. I had algebra 2 and got B and marine science and got an A

    Yeah, but I am only 14, cuz I started scholl a year early, and I will be in honors english, honors algebra 2, honors physics, spanish 3, advanced art, and world history (suck at history), so I have a lot coming, but at least you have senior year to look foward too, My brother says its the easiest, basically cause its the laziest year too.

    #269053
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    High school sucks.GET CONNECTIONS QUICK.Give the principle flowers (or in our case a diet coke and a snickers) on the first day of school. And sorry Naruto,I don't watch much TV....

    Yeah, i dont watch that much TV, but my brother was watching tv and I was like, that is the weirdest show, and highschool doesnt suck, its a blast. but then again I am in southern california, I love it, I am going to be a sophmore this year, the only bad thing is my classes are all hard.

    #269049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes we are. Senior year coming up in about 3 weeks.We decided age didnt matter because we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together.<girly stuff :)

    You should go on that MTV show, engaged and underaged, I would watch you guys' episode.

    #269047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im older than him by a few months and our wedding day is on his 18th birthday (his brothers too....9 years apart but on the same exact day. lol)

    Thats cool, still very young though, are you still in highschool?

    #269045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope all single packs, and special attack

    Well then you should at least have anything other than a blue card?

Viewing 15 posts - 29,371 through 29,385 (of 45,228 total)