Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,951 through 28,965 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    o good game ur an awsome brawler

    #270521
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Mine. I'm not out of cards, and I just won mine, because I had two of my Bakugan on the same card.

    #270520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, you win your card when your two Bakugan land on the same card (darn), so that is 2-2. I'm out of gate cards, but, guess what? Go Pyrus Reaper 250Gs on my card! I get my card and I win. Let's go confirm this on the scoreboard. Brawl Finished.

    #270518
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay, you win your card when your two Bakugan land on the same card (darn), so that is 2-2. I'm out of gate cards, but, guess what? Go Pyrus Reaper 250Gs on my card! I get my card and I win. Let's go confirm this on the scoreboard. Brawl Finished.

    #270517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bb haos foxbat stand on my card

    #270514
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Just go on mine or your's. (I suggest mine.)

    #270513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im also out of gates

    #270510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you are out of Bakugan, you use one from your used pile.

    #270509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im out of bakugan u have to brawl on one of mine

    #270507
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Card Set! Bakugan Brawl! Subterra Gorem 670Gs stand on my card!

    #270505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Check it![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAI_-dcRr4[/youtube]

    #270499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set bb ventus percipal 720gs on mine

    #270498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hello im dd27

    #270494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, I did. Haos+170 and Subterra+190. See? Now let's go! I don't have much time left!

    #270493
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    did u roll and what are the boost

Viewing 15 posts - 28,951 through 28,965 (of 45,228 total)