http://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad8/ts1245/?action=tageditalbum
what the heck, it just led me to the home page god
can i get a link?
ya! and great idea
hey this place was made by me to trade a darkus scorpion trap and a ventus b1!!! centiploid for a darkus baliton trap
you cant even spell "centipoid" that's the bakugan you're trading right...who's the idiot?
Hey, don't call me an idiot, idiot.
gcset
I have a B1 Aquos Preyas, 200Gs. or is it 250…i dont remember
Whatever, just post the pics already…
Yeah RIGHT!
Pics please?
ok wait i just cut the wire off the shell doesn't really come out on it's own now xd oh well
photoshop. i can do any color- the middle isnt great, i think having it blank might be better.here it is with black in the center, much easyer to edit out.
what is it called to still have the background when you have the letters?
This^
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THE FINAL BRWL!!!!!
I beat smartguy1014 once. Please confirm.
Thanks. You too! 😀 Will you confirm this on the scoreboard for me? Just quote my last post there, and say "I confirm".